Saturday, June 7, 2014

Skeching the new look

So, as stated earlier today, I had some difficulties with the front end. Creating the mesh wasn't the actual problem, it was the design. I have found this method useful when some changes need to visualized before the actual modeling.

What I did in a nutshell:

  • Took a render in 3DS Max
  • Opened it in Photoshop and drew some basic lines of the body as lines on a new layer. I also made a couple lines to help with the perspective
  • Made new layer under the lines layer and painted it white
  • Started skeching new lines while having the basic body shapes as reference.
I actually think the skech doesn't look that bad! Sure, it shares some features with Maserati Granturismo but what I think is more important, it shares a lot of features with my previous project, Stiletto. 



I'm still wondering if it's an overkill with all that aggressiveness. Better let it sink for a while before starting to make this radical changes to the 3D model.

No comments:

Post a Comment