Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Here we go again!

Finally the time to show the little something I've been tinkering since April 2014. This is supposed to be the little brother for the Stiletto I made earlier. Maserati/Aston Martin class GT cruiser.

I wanted to emphasize the front engined configuration with the quite long nose and very compact rear end. Making the car look balanced was actually rather difficult. Maserati Granturismo was therefore used as a background when drawing the blueprints of this Cinquedea as I decided to name this.

Choosing "the one colour" for the renders was literally impossible. I played around with a dozen of different colours but I guess my favorite from the lot is the dark brown seen in the last four. The same four are the only renders made this fall. All the others have been laying on the hard drive for a good half a year by now.

There are four renders with a background from the spinning mill I visited a year ago. These are presented first. The rest of the images are rendered with a simple studio setup and the same HDR-panorama the Stiletto was rendered in its time.

Please click the images to see them larger. Even larger ones can be seen through the link below each image.





 I'm rather proud of it myself, I must admit. I hope you like it too. Feel free to leave your thoughts below in the comment field.






No comments:

Post a Comment