Thursday, February 13, 2014

M-Aspect Stiletto finally finished!


Time to bring out the champagne! The first full 3D car model of mine is finally finished! 

First blueprints were made a full 10 months ago at April 2013 so it was about time. I'm pretty satisfied with the results, the car seems almost like it is in a photo just as I wanted.

When thinking about the whole process now when the car is finished It's hard not to notice that many, many weeks were needed just to fix all those mistakes I made in the beginning. I guess it is always like that when you start to work with a completely new program. Like I said the Stiletto is the first complete model I have made using 3D Studio Max and therefore there was lot to learn. Luckily my friend Olli was there to help! He worked his own 3D car model at the same time and was kind enough to help me during the modeling process. You can find his Green Goblin V12 supercar and his other work here.

There will be more renders later once I manage to go out there and photograph a couple more backgrounds for the renders. I will likely go in depth with the technical stuff about modeling the car later aswell.

If you are interested in the process of making the car, please click here.

Enough talk, time to show some of them renders! If you like (or don't like) what you see, please let me now.

Unsuprisingly the blogger scales down the images. I suggest you hit the link under each picture for the full resolution versions of the images. I uploaded the pictures in my dropbox for now.






Thanks,
Matti


2 comments:

  1. cars model please.. download

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I will share the file of the 3d model itself but I will add a wireframe rendering sometime soon!

      Sorry!

      Delete