Monday, May 12, 2014

Keeping you up to date


I have done some experimenting with the surface of the hood. There is a small bulge at the center for now, we'll see if I end up changing the shape of it later on. I also tried to seek for a same sort of color I spotted in a new'ish Civic another day. It was hard to say if it was brown or purple but in an overcast day it looked spectacular. The color was probably Kona Coffee Metallic I think. Link here just in case you are curious.



Sorry for the dark image. The material is also just a plain Arch&Design meaning there is not much depth or detail in the paint. If I used mental ray's Car Paint material the rendering would take way too long and since there is no environment what so ever it wouldn't make much difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment