Sunday, May 4, 2014

The next project about to get serious

Finally got to make blueprints for the next project. The older side render and pictures from sketch pad worked as a base. I didn't have much vision for the front image at first but it turned out pretty neat. Actually I had to made some changes to other images to match the front, not the other way around. 

I used blueprints of a Maserati Granturismo to get the basic measurements of a front engined car in place. I wanted to keep the rear axle really far at the back and the same with the windshield. Due to the rear located axle, though, I faced a problem of the rear of the car reminding a cube from top view. It might be I have to bring the rear axle a bit more closer to front but it can be done afterwards with the 3D model so I think I leave it like this for now.


Time to start the 3D Studio Max for a long time it seems! 

No comments:

Post a Comment