Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Rear end finished

Base body of the car is now complete and it's time to start adding details and cutting the body panels. I already made a diffuser and front splitter. Rims are drawn on a paper but require modeling.

I'm really loving the iRay. Arch&Design -material works fine but there was also an  Iray material to use. I downloaded iRay material from here. There are pretty neat setting such as creating CD-disc -like prism effect by applying different thin films on to a material. Also the presets for car paints seemed pretty good and render fast.




MaxScript seems interesting. I just watched a couple great tutorials from youtube. Now I just have to find a way to apply the things I learned. Making edge selection between two smooth groups would help since chamfering is propably the next part to be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment